Ice Cream Tasting Social: What To Expect
Thank you for making Pints of Joy a part of your social. Here's what to expect and how you can best prepare for a great ice cream experience.
- We will bring 4-6 of our popular flavors for your guests to try. We will bring cups, spoons and napkins as well.
- The ice cream part of the social is best timed after food has been consumed. Estimate the time by when your guests would be done consuming lunch/dinner/snacks, and let us know what you expect that time to be. We would not want to rush your guests :)
- We'll come and set up while your friends are finishing up with the main course, just in time for dessert time.
- Expected chronology of ice cream tasting:
- Introduction of Pints of Joy: 5 - 10 mins
- Introduce flavors being tasted: 5- 10 mins
- Tasting: 30 mins
- We will hang out for another 30 minutes or so to clean up. This is also the time during which your friends can buy ice creams. We'll have some ice creams with us for instant sale, and a point-of-sale system. We can also take orders for pickup/delivery at a future time.
Hope this is helpful. We look forward to your ice cream social!