Pints of Jobs
Pints of Joy is a female-owned local business in Sunnyvale, CA. We make artisanal, small-batch, ingredient-conscious ice creams. We are a direct to customer brand, selling on our website, at our store, and through delivery services such as Doordash and Uber Eats.
We offer a fun work environment for those interested in consumer facing products and services, and opportunity to grow as we scale our business. No prior training is required - we will train you on the job.
We have opening(s) for:
A: Operations Manager
A full-time employee (W2) who will be an individual contributor as well as supervisor. This role has the potential to grow into a General Manager position as we grow over the next few years.
You ideally have some work experience and are determined to learn fast, work hard, and take ownership as if you are building your own business. The role offers a tremendous growth trajectory, and strong opportunity to learn all facets of a food & retail business, online and brick-n-mortar.
- Help with planning & managing production schedule
- Run production with or without production assistants
- Train production assistants for production runs
- Run store front, manage staff at store front, and train store front staff
- Manage staff schedules
- Help with recruiting staff
- Handle shipping, deliveries, events, and preparation for events
- Work ethic: Willingness and capability to work hard, do what is needed to get the job done, commitment to succeed.
- Fast learner: Desire to learn new skills, ask questions, learn by observation, and come up with new ideas and suggestions that can make operations better.
- Communication: Ability to communicate clearly with team members (your managers and staff), customers, and vendors; avoid communication breakdowns, confusion, incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Education: High school diploma or college degree/diploma is good, but not a requirement for the right candidate.
- Base pay: $54,000 to $60,000 at start; grows as the role and business grows
- Incentive: A tiered incentive structure linked to sales, which grows with business growth.
- Benefits: Healthcare, paid time off, employee discounts.
B: Production & Store Assistants
The role involves:
1) Make delicious ice creams. You will be preparing ingredients, operating and cleaning equipment, packing ice cream in pints, stocking them in freezer. Making ice creams is a lot of fun!
2) Sell/deliver delicious ice creams. You will be taking orders at the store or select external locations, preparing pickup/delivery orders, performing inventory counts, and having fun. Above average communication skills and a friendly demeanor are a huge plus for this role!
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Hours: Flexible for full-time and part-time with consistent hours on a weekly basis.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and availability.